- Diverse full-day tour of Tuscan highlights from Florence
- Learn about the medieval fortress of Montalcino
- Taste regional wines and specialty products along the Val d'Orcia wine roads
- Visit the charming Renaissance villages of Pienza and Montepulciano
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible: Due to uneven surfaces at the sites visited may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please note that tour visit order can be switched due to winery schedule but you will always visit Montalcino, Pienza, Montepulciano
- Portuguese language will be available with minimum 4 pax, if the minimum is not met the tour will be guaranteed in English.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tuscan Food and Wine Tour of Val d'Orcia from Florence.