Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to the picturesque Tuscan countryside from Florence
- Enjoy a sumptuous Tuscan lunch paired with Chianti wine
- See why the hilltop village of San Gimignano earned UNESCO World Heritage status
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people or fewer
Departure & Return
This tour meets in front of Cafè LIetta n.6/7/8 red, in Piazza della Libertà
Piazza della Libertà
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We are unable to accommodate guests with mobility limitations, wheelchairs, or strollers on this tour.
- In order to get into the city center, we utilize small luxury minivans. This allows us to avoid the parking lots outside of the center requiring us to walk. Your guide may need to split time between vehicles on groups larger than 8.
- Those with dietary restrictions need to contact us after booking the tour so we can arrange your lunch.
- If you are traveling with a small child, please contact us. We need to confirm space on the vehicle for them.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience