- Ideal for nature lovers and families who want to escape busy Freeport
- Enjoy the tranquil scene as you travel by boat to a remote island locale
- A guide points out where to kayak to spot turtles in their natural habitat
- Round-trip transportation from the Freeport cruise port is included
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fran's Travel & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.