10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I have a Minivan. I normally pick you up at your Hotel in or around Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
To save Hundreds of Euros I do not do Tours from Munich or Innsbruck, you just catch a train to Garmisch-Partenkirchen for about 09:00 am and your adventure can begin!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Nobody is a little bit pregnant, you can still take the Tour, it is your decision. Those with bad health, you are the Judge, If you have a really bad back and can´t get into a Minivan then that is your decision. This Tour has no near death moments and can be taken with no worries. Just don´t eat in my vehicle ;) !
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neuschwanstein Castle Tours by Taxi Chris Edwards
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE TOUR OF THE GAP AREA AND TYROL STARTING IN Garmisch-Partenkirchen.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE TOUR OF THE GAP AREA AND TYROL STARTING IN Garmisch-Partenkirchen.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE TOUR OF THE GAP AREA AND TYROL STARTING IN Garmisch-Partenkirchen.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE TOUR OF THE GAP AREA AND TYROL STARTING IN Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
8 hours 40 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGarmisch-PartenkirchenBus Tours - BavariaHistorical Tours - BavariaFull-day Tours - BavariaBus Tours - InnsbruckHistorical Tours - InnsbruckFull-day Tours - InnsbruckBus Tours - MunichHistorical Tours - MunichFull-day Tours - MunichCategory