- Tandem paragliding in a small group over beautiful Chamonix Valley
- A stroll in town through the famous Alpine resort
- Bus ride up to Mont Blanc, known as the “Roof of Europe”
- Expert guiding from a professional paragliding instructor
- Optional train excursion to Mer de Glace, the largest glacier in France (own expense)
- No-hassle transportation: Bus pickup and drop-off from Geneva is included
Departure & Return
We will meet you at Geneva bus station, there is a sign for excursion. The bus will says swisstours and will have the name of the tour. our office is situated just across on the 8 rue François Bonivard if you have any questions to ask
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or the refund of the flight only not the transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions unless it's very windy, please dress appropriately
- It is recommended that you wear warm sports clothes
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Do not carry bags during the flight
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff