8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up in Malta or Gozo from your hotel or closest pick-up point by minivans
Crossing to Gozo aboard Yippee Island Hopper boat reserved for Yippee guests (weather permitting)
Light traditonal Gozitan lunch including a glass of wine or water
Return to Malta abroad Yippee Island Hooper boat passing by Comino's captivating Blue Lagoon & Caves
Return to original pick-up point by minivans.
Multilingual storytelling chauffeur EN/FR/DE/IT/NL/PL
Ferry ticket whenever required due to bad weather
Duration of tour is six (6) hours excluding travelling time
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When boooking kindly advise your choosen hotel/accomodation and we will revert with the pick up time and closest pick up point. Kindly ensure you are at the advised pick up point 5 minutes before the agreed time. The minivan driver will be holding up a Yippee sign. The minivan will drive you to meet the boat or ferry to cross over to Gozo. You will be returned to the original pick up/meeting point at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY COMINOLOGY LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gozo E Jeep Chauffered Tour w/crossing & return by Yippee Island Hopper boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gozo E Jeep Chauffered Tour w/crossing & return by Yippee Island Hopper boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gozo E Jeep Chauffered Tour w/crossing & return by Yippee Island Hopper boat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gozo E Jeep Chauffered Tour w/crossing & return by Yippee Island Hopper boat?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGozoCategory