8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-Up in Malta or Gozo from hotel or closest pick up point by minvans.
Crossing over to Gozo by either by Yippee Island Hopper boat or ferry in case of bad weather
Light traditional Gozitan lunch
Tour Leader / Safety Officer
Return crossing by Yippee Island Hopper boat passing by Comino (weather permitting)
Return to original pick up point by minivan.
Ferry ticket in case of bad weather
Excess Waiver Insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When booking kindly advise your choosen hotel/accomodation and we will revert with the pick up time and closest pick up point. Kindly ensure you are at the advised pick up point 5 minutes before the agreed time. The minivan driver will be holding up a Yippee sign. The minivan will drive you to meet the boat or ferry to cross over to Gozo. You will be returned to the original pick up/meeting point at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- All drivers must be over 21 and present an original valid drivers license and a credit card (in case of damages or tickets)
- Passengers must be over 60 cms in height and booked with along with a driver.
- Maximum weight per vechile not to exceed 150 kgs
- Children must be booked as passengers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY COMINOLOGY LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gozo Self-Drive GoCar tour w/crossing & return by Yippee Island Hopper boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gozo Self-Drive GoCar tour w/crossing & return by Yippee Island Hopper boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMaltaGozoCategory