- Get out onto the water on a kayaking adventure
- Optional swimming time in crystal-clear water
- Small-group tour (maximum 12): Ensures a more personal experience
Departure & Return
Take a left at the end of the winding road into the carpark. You'll see a blue trailer & kayaks near the water. **launch point subject to change, please check your messages before the tour, & contact us if in doubt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After receiving your request, we will send you a few short questions about medical issues, kayaking experience, etc. This helps us group you with others and give you better service. Your answers are required for confirmation so please respond asap as we only have limited time to confirm your booking.
- Please report any medical issues, heart problems, back problems, injuries, pregnancies, mental disabilities, asthma, vision or hearing impairments or other issues to us before booking. We do our best to accommodate people with disabilities or medical issues, but this activity may not be suitable for everyone, which is at our discretion. If in doubt, please contact us before booking. We may require the use of a double kayak due to medical or other issues. For safety reasons, we reserve the right to deny services or change the route/duration of the tour due to medical or relevant issues that are not reported to us before/at the time of booking, or that are reported to us in an inaccurate way.
- Pregnant women are permitted to join the tours if they are in their 27th week or less of pregnancy at the time of the tour.
- Minimum age is 8 years old (strict policy)
- Children under 13 are required to be in a double kayak with an adult (strict policy)
- All participants must be able to swim at a basic level and everyone is required to wear a life vest at all times in the kayak.
- Double kayaks will be provided to even numbered groups unless singles are specifically requested/approved at the time of booking.
- Each guide is only permitted to lead a limited number of kayaks for safety reasons and to increase the quality of the tour. For this reason, availability may be limited.
- Minimum of two kayakers, solo kayakers may join existing groups.
- Customer cancellations only permitted up to 24 hours in advance.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayak Gozo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would highly recommend the 1 day tour as it's less stressed and you see so much more than on the half day." See review