4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Kayak or boat ride across to Kalipuna Island
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Hopkins, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- A small amount of walking & Kayaking is involved: optional
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Authentic Garifuna Cultural & Culinary Adventure From Placencia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Authentic Garifuna Cultural & Culinary Adventure From Placencia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Authentic Garifuna Cultural & Culinary Adventure From Placencia?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Authentic Garifuna Cultural & Culinary Adventure From Placencia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Authentic Garifuna Cultural & Culinary Adventure From Placencia
4 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWater ToursKayakingArt ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHopkinsFood Tours - Belize CityWater Tours - Belize CityKayaking - Belize CityArt Tours - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityFood Tours - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioKayaking - San IgnacioArt Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioFood Tours - Ambergris CayeWater Tours - Ambergris CayeKayaking - Ambergris CayeArt Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeCategory