4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the Antelope Falls inside the Mayflower Bocawina National Park with this half-day rappelling trip. First, tackle a challenging climb to the top of falls, then descend 250 feet (76 meters) down safely. You’ll be outfitted with a harness and clipped into a rope system operated by one of the guides. The tour ends with a refreshing dip in the pools.
- Tackle this popular outdoor activity safely with the help of guides
- Wear shoes that offer grip since the waterfall can be slippery
- Be on the lookout for local wildlife including monkeys and birds
- Children must weigh at least 65 pounds to participate
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
$5 National Park Fees (payable in cash)
Departure & Return
Silk Grass, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Minimum Weight to rappel on your own: 100lbs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bocawina Adventures and Eco Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall Rappelling at Bocawina Rainforest - Antelope Falls ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall Rappelling at Bocawina Rainforest - Antelope Falls ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall Rappelling at Bocawina Rainforest - Antelope Falls ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfall Rappelling at Bocawina Rainforest - Antelope Falls
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesHopkinsHiking - Belize CityClimbing - Belize CityHiking - San IgnacioClimbing - San IgnacioHiking - Ambergris CayeClimbing - Ambergris CayeCategory