6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Booking of entrance tickets to Neuschwanstein in advance (2 days before)
Tickets to Castles 15,5€ per adult (from 18 years old)
Bus ride up to Castel (if you cannot go by foot) 3,5€ for adults and 1,5€ for children
Coachman (if you would like to ride up by it) 7€ per person in carriage
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you in any hotel or address in Innsbruck or Seefeld, and we will bring you back to the same place.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- With wheelchair or stroller is difficult to go inside of castle, you can only look around and visit Alp lakes.
- Please aware that we will travel over mountains and you might feel altitude sickness.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anna Tirol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Tour of Neuschwanstein Castle from Innsbruck?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Tour of Neuschwanstein Castle from Innsbruck?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Tour of Neuschwanstein Castle from Innsbruck?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Tour of Neuschwanstein Castle from Innsbruck
6 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportInnsbruckBus Tours - Austrian AlpsAudio Guides - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenAudio Guides - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHistorical Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenBus Tours - MunichAudio Guides - MunichHistorical Tours - MunichCategory