- 2-day wildlife tour of Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks
- Spot bears, bison, wolves, moose, elk and other magnificent wildlife in Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone’s Lamar Valley
- Visit Old Faithful, the Upper and Lower Falls of Yellowstone and Mammoth Hot Springs
- Learn about the history, geology and wildlife of this ruggedly scenic area from your informative guide
- Overnight accommodation in Montana, park entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Begin in Jackson or Teton Village for a drive that takes you through Wyoming’s Grand Teton National Park. Along the way, use provided binoculars to scan the horizon for coyotes and elk, or the sky for soaring bald eagles. Don't get too focused on what's in the distance, though. There's always a chance you'll spot moose or grizzlies right on the side of the road.
In Yellowstone National Park, experience sights like the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, and the Upper Falls and Lower Falls. After a provided picnic lunch, drive through Lamar Valley for a chance to see large herds of bison. Dinner is at your own expense just over the border in Montana, where you’ll stay overnight to rest up for a second day of adventure.
Overnight: Hotel in West Yellowstone or Cooke City, Montana
Day 2: Yellowstone – Jackson or Teton Village
The next day, get an early start in search of wolves. They are most active in the morning — which is also a time when grizzly bears are up and on the move. Afterward, it's your turn to get moving on easy, short hikes past Yellowstone’s geothermal features. Top off the experience with a stop Old Faithful geyser to see a splashy show.
Important: Lodging within Yellowstone National Park cannot be guaranteed for any bookings made within 30 days of travel. If none are available, accommodations will be reserved at a hotel outside the park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring sturdy walking shoes and a jacket
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brushbuck Guide Services, Inc.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff