- Experience a piece of Wyoming on horseback
- Ride through Bridger-Teton National Forest to admire mountain scenery
- Choose from short tours and longer day trips
- Lunch included on some tours
Departure & Return
We are on Buffalo Valley Road, in Moran, Wyoming which is the middle of Jackson Hole and Grand Teton National Park. Just put us into Mapquest or Google Maps. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled ride time in order to sign your US Forest Service mandated waiver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled ride time.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have special dietary needs please bring your own food items to fulfill these requirements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Heart 6 Ranch LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms