Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day catamaran cruise: The best way to see Kauai's Na Pali Coast
- Sail past waterfalls, dramatic sea cliffs, and hidden valleys, and spot doplhins
- Includes time to swim and snorkel with provided equipment
- Enjoy a continental breakfast and buffet lunch on board, as well as drinks
Departure & Return
We are located in the Port Allen Marina Center, on the Island of Kauai. Head West on HWY 50. Turn left at McDonald's (JCT 541 Waialo Rd.) Look for Kauai Sea Tours on your right. Continue to the end of the complex, turn right and we are the 3rd lot on your left! Proceed to the office to check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Na Pali Coast: destination is dependent on ocean conditions, tour may need to reroute south.
- Near public transportation
- Snorkeling: is dependent on ocean condition's, if the tour is not able to snorkel there will be plenty of other highlights along the way!
- Bring: towel, non-spray sunscreen, rain-jacket, cameras protected from water, and any medications, allergy/ insect protection you require.
- Wear: bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat. Plan on getting wet. We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain
- Menu: Option of Turkey or veggie Wrap. (Please specify) Our kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies please come prepared with your own food.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: To modify, reschedule, or cancel ANY tour and receive a full refund, YOU MUST CALL KST 24 Hours prior to your tour check-in time.
- No pregnancies, bad backs, those who have undergone any recent surgeries, those with any mobility problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Sea Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The ocean is an unpredictable force so if you aren’t ready for a rocky ride I wouldn’t recommend as you almost have to hold railings with both hands the majority of the ride north up the Napali coast." See review
- "To see the dolphins and Napali coast even it’s windy but a good experience." See review
- "Excellent snorkeling, great food and music., perfect weather, they hit every note perfectly." See review