5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get up close and personal with the spectacular scenery of Hanalei Bay—and enjoy an active way to explore—on this two-in-one, half-day tour. Begin with a kayaking trip along the Hanalei River before heading onto the Bay to soak up the scenery, spy sea turtles, and more. Then, swap your kayak for a snorkel for an underwater nature expedition. Finally, unwind with lunch on the beach.
- This family-friendly tour is a popular option for kids and adults alike
- Go kayaking and snorkeling on this two-in-one-tour
- Explore Hanalei River, Hanalei Bay, and spot local wildlife
- All necessary gear and training is provided, plus lunch on the beach
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Water resistant dry bags
Departure & Return
5-5070A, Kuhio Hwy, Hanalei, HI 96714, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be at least 5 years of age to participate
- Free & ample public parking available
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant travelers 30 months or less are welcome to participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayak Hanalei
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
I am a vegetarian / I have allergies / I am gluten or lacto free.
A:Just let us know any dietary requirements in the 'Special Requirements' box in the Traveler Details section during checkout. Or you can let us know after booking by visiting 'Manage my Booking' and emailing us there.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hanalei Bay Kayak & Snorkel Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "Despite the road closures schedule getting to Princeville, it was all worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hanalei Bay Kayak & Snorkel Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKauaiWater Tours - HawaiiKayaking - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiWater Tours - OahuKayaking - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuWater Tours - MauiKayaking - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiCategory
Opaekaa Falls Tours & TicketsKauai Coffee Company Tours & TicketsRussian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park Tours & TicketsKauai Cruise Port Tours & TicketsAnini Beach Tours & TicketsNiihau Tours & TicketsKalalau Lookout Tours & TicketsMt. Waialeale Tours & TicketsPolihale State Park Tours & TicketsWailua Falls Tours & TicketsKauai Museum Tours & TicketsKilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsKilohana Plantation Tours & TicketsHuleia National Wildlife Refuge Tours & TicketsOld Koloa Town Tours & TicketsFern Grotto Tours & TicketsSpouting Horn Tours & TicketsMenehune Fish Pond Tours & TicketsKokee Natural History Museum Tours & TicketsWaioli Mission House Tours & Tickets