Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please meet at the airport at 6:00 AM for your interisland flight on Hawaiian Airlines and promptly check at the Hawaiian Airlines Ticket Counter or Self-Service Kiosk. Make sure to check in for all flights (round trip) and then proceed to the designated gate for departure.
Upon arrival at Honolulu International Airport, the pickup location is at the BUS LOADING ZONE at the end of the Baggage Claim Terminal from 8-8:15 AM. (Proceed outside of the baggage claim terminal and to the right).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- May operate on a turbo-prop aircraft
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D.
- Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands