- A boat tour to access the islands of La Maddalena and their pristine beaches
- Live commentary about the sights along the cruise itinerary
- Swim at Budelli and Spargi beaches and the island of Santa Maria
- Photo ops at Rosa beach and Cala Corsara cove
Departure & Return
The meeting time is scheduled at 10.00 with departure at 10.30 The meeting is scheduled at the Medaglie D'oro quay between the post office and the ferries, in front of the L'Avventura restaurant our desk is called Maggior light tour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not allowed for purely logistical matters women in gestation from the seventh month
- Not recommended for people with severe walking difficulties
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 170 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maggior Leggero Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Boat trips La Maddalena Archipelago - Departure from La Maddalena.