- Spend an entire day among the gorgeous landscapes of the Maddalena Archipelago
- Immerse in the clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea during plenty of swimming stops
- Typical lunch of pasta and drinks available at an additional cost
- Included discount card offers coupons for shops in La Maddalena, with free time to explore
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Palau Port in front of the Ferry Terminal Address: Boarding point at Palau 41°10'52.3"N 9°23'10.3"E or 41.181194, 9.38619 Dates: See Availability Return point: Palau port at 5:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In case of a bad weather or for directive of the National Park the itinerary might be changed
- For guests departing from Palau, check in at 9:15 am
- There is a lot of traffic and problems of parking in Palau. Please bring 10 euros for the parking of the tourist port
- Landing fees (€ 2,50 p/person in May, September and October; € 5,00 p/person from June to August. Children from 0 to 6 are free) is DUE. Cash payment at the boarding
- In the months of May and October the boat tour takes place with a minimum number of passengers (20 people)
- On board are allowed just small bags and strollers
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elena Tour Navigazioni
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "A very good trip well worth the visit to these places." See review