3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a tour of Viterbo with your own private guide, and discover the historic corners of the stately Lazio city. Focusing on the sights that interest you most, the private tour takes in the neighborhood of San Pellegrino and landmarks linked to the city’s papal history. You’ll visit the palace where the first recorded conclave took place, and hear fun facts about Viterbo’s numerous movie locations.
- Learn about the popes who lived in Viterbo as you explore the city churches
- Find the best photo spots around the medieval enclave of San Pellegrino
- Hear tips from your guide for restaurants and wineries in central Viterbo
- Enjoy greater interaction with a private guide, just for your sole group
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Piazza San Francesco , Piazza S. Francesco, 01100 Viterbo VT, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of San Francesco Church
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Viterbo Private City Tour including Popes Tombs Conclave Palace and Duomo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Viterbo Private City Tour including Popes Tombs Conclave Palace and Duomo?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Viterbo Private City Tour including Popes Tombs Conclave Palace and Duomo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BolsenaArchitecture Tours - LazioWalking Tours - LazioArt Tours - LazioHalf-day Tours - LazioArchitecture Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoArt Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoArchitecture Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiArt Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory