8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off under Ship
Professional English Speaking Driver
Stop in Tarquinia
Stop in Cerveteri
Stop in Borgo di Ceri for lunch
Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Sedan/Minivan
Other destination not listed
TICKETS for Necropolis not includes (payable on site 8€ each)
Food and drinks,
Gratuities at you leisure if you enjoy the service (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up under ship
- Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- PLEASE NOTENECROPOLIS MUSEUMS CLOSED ON MONDAY
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AIM LIMO ROME ITALY NCC BOOKING
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Civitavecchia Private Shore Excursion to Etruscan Countryside?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 22775P53
Compare Similar Experiences
Civitavecchia Private Shore Excursion to Etruscan Countryside
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - LazioBus Tours - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioFull-day Tours - LazioShore Excursions - RomeBus Tours - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeFull-day Tours - RomeShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory