Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Reserve a private transfer from Civitavecchia port to Rome: our drivers will be waiting for you when you disembark from the cruise ship (without having to take the shuttle service made available by port companies) or at a meeting place inside the port (extabilished in advance ) holding a placard with your name written on it. Our vehicles are equipped with all the highest safety standards and all comforts: air conditioning, Wi-Fi on board, bottled water and and English speaking driver. Our fleet of vehicles is made up of sedan cars (BMW, Mercedes etc) and minivans (Mercedes V-class, Renault Trafic and Opel Vivaro).
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing is applied to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age requested: 18 years old
- Wheelchair accessible (if foldable), please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- The duration of the transfer is approximate, the exact duration depends on the weather and on traffic conditions
- Minimum travelers requested: 1 traveler
- This service is available from 06:00 am to 10:00 pm
- The operator is not responsible if the service cannot be provided due to incorrect information from guests
- If you do not provide the cruise ship details, your accommodation or hotel address and phone number, service will not be guaranteed
- The operator is not responsible for intense traffic, bad weather, delays, crowded highways
- Most travelers can participate
- Please indicate at what time you want to be picked up at the Port
- The meeting point at Civitavecchia port: at the exit of the ship
- The driver will be waiting for you 30 minutes from the the time indicated by you at the moment of the reservation: please do not forget to indicate the pick up time chosen!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Decus Italia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff