1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Saved to wishlist!
PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH SPEAKING DRIVER
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/15/2020 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||01:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Rome , Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carratonitours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Transfer Civitavecchia port to Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Transfer Civitavecchia port to Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Transfer Civitavecchia port to Rome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Transfer Civitavecchia port to Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Transfer Civitavecchia port to Rome
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
5 hours 21 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportLake BraccianoPort Transfers - LazioAirport & Hotel Transfers - LazioTransportation Services - LazioPrivate Drivers - LazioPort Transfers - RomeAirport & Hotel Transfers - RomeTransportation Services - RomePrivate Drivers - RomePort Transfers - Lake BolsenaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Lake BolsenaTransportation Services - Lake BolsenaPrivate Drivers - Lake BolsenaCategory