9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
During your Civitavecchia port of call, take a private day trip to the region of Umbria, where you’ll visit the towns of Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio. Then head into the Maremma countryside on the way to check out the Etruscan site of Tuscania or Tarquinia. This shore excursion introduces you to Italy’s renowned scenery, history and past cultures.
- Civitavecchia shore excursion to Umbria
- Travel by private vehicle from the port through the countryside
- Visit Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio
- Learn about the Etruscan civilization at Tuscania or Tarquinia
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
English speaking Driver
Commentary on board
Entrance fees (2 euro per person for Civita di Bagnoregio) + (5 euro per person for Ovieto Cathedral)
Suggested lunch cost (about 25 euro per person)
Departure & Return
Civitavecchia Port , Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, ItalyWe meet all clients at dockside with a sign and their name on. No need to take the shuttle outside the port. Just look for your driver with a sign in hand and your name
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rome Private Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Umbria and the Etruscan Land Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia Port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Umbria and the Etruscan Land Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Umbria and the Etruscan Land Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia Port?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We were picked up and dropped off directly at the cruise pier so it was very convenient." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Umbria and the Etruscan Land Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia Port
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - LazioBus Tours - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioFull-day Tours - LazioShore Excursions - RomeBus Tours - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeFull-day Tours - RomeShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory