Explore our promoted experiences
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Via Coloniola 37, near Funicolare station, 22100 Como Italy. If you come from Milan, take the train from the station Milano Cadorna then get off at the last stop "Como Nord Lago".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Passport or ID is required to sign the rental contract
- Minimum age to ride the eBike (electric Bike) is 16 years (with parent/guardian supervision).
- It is possible to transport a child up to 7 years old (or up to 20kg) on the baby seat (additional cost)
- Minimum Height - 160 cm / 5' 3" (eBikes)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund (water cannot get in contact with the electrical devices)
- Remember to Checkin on our website after booking!
- The minimum booking is for 2 people. If you're alone, please contact us so we can check if we can accept your booking and get you in a group
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Tour is available only in the morning. If you want to do it in the afternoon, you can contact us and we can check, if possible, to get you a Tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stunning Bike Co-Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms