- Round-trip transit from Paradise/Las Vegas makes getting around simple
- See Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, and Glen Canyon, all in one day
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned, Wi-Fi-equipped coach
- Learn the stories behind the natural wonders from your Navajo guide
Departure & Return
Meet outside the North Entrance Lower level of the Luxor Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the event that parts of this itnerary remain inaccessable due to COVID 19 an alternate itinerary will be followed. Final details will be available prior to each departure. On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted - wifi and restrooms on full size buses only
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Antelope canyon Minimum age is 7 years old. This attraction is NOT suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Please be advised that we may use either upper or lower antelope canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Travelers must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- In the event of inclement weather the canyon may be closed for safety precautions without advanced notice. In these instances, refunds will be at the discretion of the Navajo
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms