Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up time and details of meeting place will be informed after your booking is confirmed.
- The itinerary may change depending on the weather and congestion on the day. There is no refund in that case.
- Children over 3 years old can participate
- If the participants include toddlers, please be sure to bring a front chest carrier or a backpack carrier.
- The order of the tour itinerary may be reversed during peak season or due to weather conditions.
- During peak season, departure times may be between 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Changes in the date or number of people on the tour will also be subject to the cancellation policy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY AQUA TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff