- Discover a new side of Las Vegas on this Downtown Las Vegas tour
- This small-group tour, capped at eight people, offers a personal experience
- Learn all about Las Vegas history, from gangsters and casinos to beyond
- Explore after dark to see the city at its glittering best
Departure & Return
We meet by the weight scale outside the front entrance of the Heart Attack Grill at the Corner of Las Vegas Boulevard and Fremont Street.
At Circa near the corner of Fremont and Main Streets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour guests are requested to wear a face mask or covering while on this tour during the current health situation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Richard Lloyd Evans
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms