Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission to Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip
- Admire more than 2,000 aquatic animals and reptiles
- See rare and endangered animals including golden crocodiles, green sea turtles and black piranhas
- Experience a diver's view by walking through two underwater tunnels
- Includes the Undersea Explorer VR Experience
Departure & Return
What To Expect
There are more than 100 sharks at Mandalay Bay — and 30 of them appear in the aquarium’s largest exhibit, the 1.3-million-gallon Shipwreck. Visitors can experience several species of sharks (Galapagos sharks, grey reef sharks and zebra sharks), plus endangered sea turtles, stingrays, sawfish and many other fish through a mesmerizing acrylic tunnel.
Other exhibits include the popular Touchpool, featuring stingrays and horseshoe crabs in a 2,500-gallon, interactive saltwater exhibit. Also, look for the rare golden crocodile, Komodo dragon, cichlids (one of the largest families of fishes), Burmese pythons (one of the five largest species of snakes in the world), Amazon predators (home to the giant arapaima, arrowana, pacu and freshwater stingrays), plus a Caribbean reef teeming with parrotfish, pufferfish and other beautiful tropical fish.
There are also venomous fishes, moon jellies, piranhas, a giant Pacific octopus and much more.
You have the opportunity to virtually swim with sharks and whales in the Undersea Explorer VR Theater. This motion-platofrm theater with 360º 3-D virtual reality technology transports you to the oceans of the world to discover what's hidden beneath the surface. The immersive pre-theater area is a great way to learn more about these wonderful aquatic creatures. Suitable for all ages.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants aged 0-4 are free of charge and do not require a ticket
- You may enter the attraction up to 59 minutes after the selected time on your ticket
- VR films for ages 5 and older, younger children can enter the exhibit but must be accompanied by an adult. During VR experience children under 5 will need to rotate with a guardian or parent.
- If booked same day, tickets cannot be picked up less than 2 hours after placing order
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY MGM Resorts International
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Start times/Opening hours Ticket Redemption
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "Beautiful place to see se and know better about the sea world, the tour is just 1 hour but it worth it, kids are to mostly exiting!" See review
- "Unpleasant, it was a very far walk for people with health issues,when asked for a wheelchair back to the entrance it was never received." See review
- "Don't get me wrong the aquarium was over all awesome." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews