- Leave the logistics and planning to the guides and enjoy a day in the alps
- Save time with prebooked cable car tickets and have more time on Glacier 3000
- Explore the Glacier 3000 area at your own pace and try the Peak Walk
- Make the most of free time in Montreux to explore, shop, and admire the lake
Departure & Return
In front of Ouchy's Castle - Be there on time the bus will come from Geneva.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Map, tickets and itinerary will be given on departure by the driver
- Please note that the bus arrives from geneva and can be delay a few minutes because of traffic
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swisstours Transport
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.