Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel to the Alpine village of Les Diablerets, set beneath Glacier 3000
- Enjoy free time in the village to relax, hike, and absorb the mountain views
- Includes a ride on the Alpine Coaster run, the world’s highest toboggan run (depending on option selected)
- Round-trip transport with central Lausanne pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
We will pick you up from the small car parking, at the exit of the metro's stop "Vennes", next Aquatis. The bus will say Swisstours and will be just on time because it actually comes from Geneva
What To Expect
On arrival, disembark and experience your chosen option — either enjoying the village, riding the cable car to the glacier to enjoy it independently, or ascending by cable car for the ultimate glacier activity experience.
All options conclude with a late-afternoon transfer and central drop-off in Lausanne.
Diablerets Trip Only:
On arrival, explore and relax independently in and around Diablerets. Experience the shops, restaurants, and cafes, take the river and mountain walking trails, and more.
Diablerets + Cable Car:
Take the cable car from Diablerets to Glacier 3000, and enjoy the snowy activities independently. Cross the suspended Peak Walk, admire the 24-peak panoramas encompassing the Eiger and Mont Blanc, follow hiking trails, and relax at the restaurants at leisure.
Ride the cable car to the glacier, traverse the spectacular peak-to-peak Peak Walk bridge, and ride a Snow Bus over the ice to the panoramic Space Refuge restaurant for sparkling wine and local foods tastings. Plus, zoom around the incredible Alpine coaster, the world’s highest located toboggan run.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code warm clothing
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff