7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Set sail with Pietro on his fishing boat to cruise from Ponza to the tiny island of Palmarola as you learn to fish like a pro. Stop near the shores of UNESCO-listed Palmarola for a dip, then relax over lunch featuring your own “catch of the day”, served on board with local wine. Slowly cruise back to Ponza to admire the coastline and, if you’re lucky, spot dolphins and other marine life along the way.
- Explore the outlying island of Palmarola on an authentic fishing boat
- Connect with a local fisherman for a lesson in traditional sea fishing
- Feast on the bounty of the sea with a fish and seafood lunch on board
- Stop to swim and snorkel in quiet coves along the coast of Palmarola
Saved to wishlist!
Boat tour along Palmarola and Ponza islands
Fishing with a pro
Full lunch with wine and beverages
Departure & Return
Cala Feola Beach , 04020 Le Forna, Province of Latina, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Boat tour in Ponza and Palmarola with a fisherman with lunch ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Boat tour in Ponza and Palmarola with a fisherman with lunch ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 17024P946
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLazioNature and Wildlife - Lake BraccianoWater Tours - Lake BraccianoFull-day Tours - Lake BraccianoNature and Wildlife - Lake BolsenaWater Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaNature and Wildlife - UmbriaWater Tours - UmbriaFull-day Tours - UmbriaCategory