50 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Tips - it is customary to tip your pilot
Departure & Return
16425 Hart St Suite 211, Van Nuys, CA 91406, USA
Reception desk on 2nd floor
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is the company's policy is to verify both credit card used to book + government issued identification. Please be prepared to have these prior to your flight.
- All bookings: 2 passenger minimum. Bookings of 4 or more passengers; operator will reserve 2 helicopters to depart at the same time
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions
- All flights are subject to weather and air traffic control (ATC) limitations per federal aviation regulations. The pilot has the ultimate authority to determine if the weather is unsafe for flight. If your flight is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you can reschedule or receive a full refund
- All passenger heights and weights must be advised at time of booking
- Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge when there is a minimum of two adults on board. Children 24 months and older require an individual full-fare seat
- Children of any age must be accompanied by an adult
- For safety reasons, the helicopter cannot accommodate any passengers weighing more than 300 pounds (136 kilos) however if any passenger is over 250 lbs please contact operator.
- To safely operate a helicopter, passenger and cargo weight must be evenly distributed throughout the aircraft and cannot exceed the aircraft's per-seat weight limits or the overall maximum weight. In order to assure the aircraft is properly loaded for your helicopter ride, it is necessary for each passenger to provide height and weight information. Maximum weight per passenger cannot exceed 300 lbs. All children must be factored into the weight and balance of the aircraft. The pilot will make the final decision for acceptable passenger weights
- Sunset times vary. Please let us know if you would like sunset slot
- At any given time, the federal government imposes Temporary Flight Restrictions (TFRs) which essentially closes the airspace over certain areas and prohibiting civil aircraft from flyovers. In Los Angeles, airspace is closed when VIPs such as the president are in town. Also, when Dodgers or Rams are playing, we are restricted from flying over or near these sports stadiums. We do our best to monitor TFRs and in most cases we have 24 to 48 hr. warnings. But in some cases, flight restrictions can be imposed with no warning. The LA Dodger games usually affects the Downtown LA portion of our tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GROUP 3 HELICOPTERS
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hollywood & The Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hollywood & The Beach?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hollywood & The Beach
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesHelicopter Tours - CaliforniaHelicopter Tours - Santa MonicaHelicopter Tours - Long BeachCategory
Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens Tours & TicketsHollywood Guinness World Records Museum Tours & TicketsAuto Club Speedway Tours & TicketsPacific Design Center (PDC) Tours & TicketsAutry Museum of the American West Tours & TicketsTelevision City Tours & TicketsThe Magic Castle Tours & TicketsHollyhock House Tours & TicketsMulholland Drive Tours & TicketsHollywood Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of Contemporary Art (MOCA Grand Avenue) Tours & TicketsMelrose Avenue Tours & TicketsNorton Simon Museum Tours & TicketsStaples Center Tours & TicketsHollywood Pantages Theatre Tours & TicketsViper Room Tours & TicketsLos Angeles Little Tokyo Tours & TicketsPaley Center for Media Tours & TicketsHistoric Core Tours & TicketsLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum) Tours & Tickets