Don’t worry—here are some similar options
9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Mala Obala 1, 21300, Makarska, Croatia
Look for the boat Voga
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Makarska Riviera: Two Islands Boat Tour with Fish Picnic?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Makarska Riviera: Two Islands Boat Tour with Fish Picnic?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Makarska Riviera: Two Islands Boat Tour with Fish Picnic?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Makarska Riviera: Two Islands Boat Tour with Fish Picnic?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeLunch CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMakarskaDining Experiences - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaLunch Cruises - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaDining Experiences - HvarNature and Wildlife - HvarLunch Cruises - HvarWater Tours - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarDining Experiences - SplitNature and Wildlife - SplitLunch Cruises - SplitWater Tours - SplitFull-day Tours - SplitCategory