- Save money: An inexpensive day out on the water
- Soak up the sun from the boat's upper deck
- Take in the views of Malta and Comino from the water
Departure & Return
For hotel transfers, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time and place. Hotel transfers must be booked via email, an additional fee may occur. Transfers are accepted until 17.00hr one day prior the tour and depending on availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is adequate for all ages
- Playpen available on-board for infants and young children
- Bring: towels, sun cream and jacket for those travelling with us in April, May and October
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- For wheelchairs please note that the toilets are situated on the lower deck. You are welcome with the wheelchair on the boat but there are 5 stairs going up to the main deck and 5 steps to access the lower deck.
- Please note on Comino island and on the boat payments are accepted cash only
- For guests doing the cruise in March - May or October - December bring a jacket or something warm as it can get chilly when cruising
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 153 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The trip over to Gozo was worth it, but know, the extras you do on the excursion will cost you more, but well worth it." See review