Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We are at the entrance door for tourists to the cathedral which is located on the side of the cathedral on republic street, you will find your MORTOUR guide.
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Being a place of worship, they will give them a veil to cover themselves. Anyway, we recommend appropriate clothing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MORTOUR GUIDED TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff