Explore our promoted experiences
- Sail Malta's Mediterranean waters on a large catamaran
- Stop at two prime locations, including the Blue Lagoon
- Other possible locations include the Crystal Lagoon and Ghajn Tuffieha Bay
- Great way to soak up the Malta sun and enjoy a day on the water
Departure & Return
The departure Port is next to the bus stop called "Moll".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Shoes are not allowed on board due to the type of flooring.
- From time to time, we may need to change destinations due to the prevailing weather conditions and for the safety of our passengers
- We do not provide audio guide in several languages, as this tour is a day of sailing, sun & swimming!
- A medium level of music is played onboard.
- Most travelers can participate
- We do not accept responsibility for personal items left on the boat.
- Please arrive 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Boarding closes 15 minutes before departure. If you arrive after this, you will not be able to board the boat
- Passengers that arrive after boarding closes boarding will be marked as a “no show” and refunds will not be issued.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Adventure Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Unreal to anchor so close to the cliffs and in the bays for swimming stops:) definitely recommend it aboard this luxurious catamaran!" See review