Explore our promoted experiences
- Save time and money on a cruise that visits two islands in one day
- Includes time for swimming and snorkeling in the Blue Lagoon
- Option to add on a bus tour of Gozo (at additional cost)
- Inexpensive full-day sightseeing cruise
Departure & Return
For hotel transfers, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time and place. Hotel transfers must be booked via email on email@example.com an additional fee may occur. Transfers are accepted until 17.00hr one day prior the tour and depending on availability.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- For wheelchairs please note that the toilets are situated on the lower deck. You are welcome with the wheelchair on the boat but there are 5 stairs going up to the main deck and 5 steps to access the lower deck.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hornblower Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms