Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the islands of Gozo and Comino on a full-day boat tour
- Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the Crystal and Blue lagoons
- Discover the key cities and landmarks of Gozo on your own or with a tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- Catamaran's main deck only is wheelchair accessible, Comino Islands has uneven ground.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- We reserve the right to change routes as well as start and end locations when weather conditions, shallows or other legitimate reasons so require. We will, as far as possible, inform passengers thereof in a timely manner.
- Visibility from the underwater viewing windows may not be clear in certain weather conditions.
- Boarding opens 60 minutes and closes 15 minutes before the departure time
- Sun loungers are free of charge however there are limited number available on the top deck
- During the winter months, we may change the boat to a new large sailing catamaran.
- STOPPING IN CRYSTAL LAGOON FROM 01 JUNE TO 30 OCTOBER ONLY IN FAIR WEATHER CONDITIONS
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Adventure Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.