- Private guided tour of 'Game of Thrones' filming locations in Malta
- See locations for the Gardens of King's Landing, the Red Keep Gate and more
- Follow around your guide who was an actor on the show
- See a side of Malta most visitors don't get to see
- Ride around the island in a comfortable sedan or SUV
Departure & Return
Independence Monument, Floriana - located outside the Main Gate of Valletta
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to walking distances over uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair or with very young children
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is for a maximum of 4 guests. For larger groups please contact us.
- Pick ups are only done in Malta. For Gozo guests a pick up will be offered close to the Cirkewwa Ferry Terminal In Malta.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Malta Film Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour is a must for Game of Thrones fans and for anyone who wants a VIP experience to see things off the beaten path." See review