- Gain an overview of Malta's highlights in just one day
- Choose round-trip transfer from Attard, or hotel pickup for an extra fee
- Benefit from the personalized attention of your private guide
- Tick off the Blue Grotto, Mosta Parish, Selmun Palace, and more
Departure & Return
Once you arrived at this point you will see a large building with a big square. You can wait in the square and the driver/ tour guide will come pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Dream Malta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "This was an excellent day tour which provided someone who has never been to Malta a good feel of the Country and what sites to focus on later in one's trip to re-visit and spend more time at." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews