- Learn how to sail on the Malta archipelago
- Five-day, fully hands-on experience leading to certification
- Live on board for the full sailing experience
- Time to go ashore, visit Malta landmarks and relaxing in the evening
Departure & Return
The course usually runs every week from Monday to Friday (between 09.30hrs and 17.00hrs). The yacht you will be sailing is called “Look far”, a Bavaria 44 four cabins version, and is moored in Manoel Island Marina, pontoon D, near the Paparazzi restaurant. We will meet you directly on the boat.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atalanta Sailing Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use