- Discover Valletta’s major highlights in the space of a single tour
- A walking tour lets you get up close and personal with the city sights
- See the Barrakka Gardens, the Grandmaster’s Palace, and more
- Learn all about the city and its history from your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Walking Tours Malta
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Very convenient to discover Malta and La Valette when you just arrive." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews