- An ideal introduction to UNESCO-listed Valetta for first-timers
- Feel safe and secure whizzing around by Segway with a guide
- See top sights, such as St. John’s Co-Cathedral and the Royal Opera House
- Millennia of history condensed into one entertaining, easy-to-digest show
Departure & Return
Opposite Identity Malta. The Knights Hospitallers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- No minimum number of people per booking is required
- Not permitted for pregnant women
- Weight requirement of 45KG (100lbs)
- Weight limit of 113KG (250lbs)
- Booking prior to the day will ensure availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- We spray sanitise all helmets interior and wipe the rims and straps with disinfectant after every tour.
- We carefully wipe down all contact surfaces like handlebars with disinfectant.
- If you feel any flulike symptoms or feel unwell in any way please call us and we will either reschedule
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Malta Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands