Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour Matera with a guide for insights into this unique cave city's evolution
- Admire the top sights without getting lost in the confusing warren of alleys
- Visit rupestrian churches and homes and admire views over the valley
- A small-group experience for more personal attention and a relaxed pace
Departure & Return
By car, there is the multi-storey car park in Via Rocco Scotellaro, from the car park go down to Piazza San Francesco d'Assisi and then go down along Via B. Buozzi for 350 meters and you will arrive in Piazza San Pietro Caveoso, In the square there will always be a guide with a flag or a sign: R.Favilli Group Tour
For those who sleep in the Sassi of Matera just follow the only road for flat cars and you will arrive in Piazza San Pietro Caveoso. 15 minutes before the start of the tour there will always be a guide with a green flag
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Renato Favilli - Guida Turistica Matera
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use