Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the highlights of Matera’s Sassi districts from a private guide
- No worries about getting lost—a guide takes care of the navigating
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
- Lots of variety—explore churches, palaces, caves, and more
Departure & Return
Departure Point: In front of the newsstand in Piazza Vittorio Veneto Address: Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Matera, Italy Directions: Meet your guide in front of the newsstand in Piazza Vittorio Veneto
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour does not include any entrance ticket – in case you want to visit any particular site you'll have to buy the ticket on the spot
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience