3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Typical local appetizer
home made pasta
Hands on cooking show
Local wines or beverages
A short tour of the agriturismo explaining the organic approach
*Transportation to and from the centre of Matera (13km) can be arranged for an extra
Departure & Return
km 560, SS 7 Appia, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
Please buzz Agriturismo L'Assiolo and look for Silvia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Hands on Home Cooking Class in Matera?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Hands on Home Cooking Class in Matera?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 17024P911
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Hands on Home Cooking Class in Matera
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeMateraCooking Classes - BariCooking Classes - Alberobello & LocorotondoCooking Classes - SalernoCategory