Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the sea by kayak and with snorkeling
- Bottled water and snacks will be provided
- Whale-watching is available during the winter months
- Private and group options are available
Departure & Return
Meet up is at the corner of MAKENA ROAD and HONOIKI STREET. You will see a blue Ford truck with "Ohana Ocean Adventures" stickers on the sides of the vehicle. If you need to catch an Uber then book the day before (not the morning of). If driving, there is plenty of parking area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Individual weight limit is strictly 230 lbs due to the nature of our clear kayaks. If you weigh over 230 lbs, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. This is for your own safety. We have 1 single non-clear kayak available per trip that doesn't have such a strict weight limit. This needs to be reserved ahead of time. It is company policy for our tour guides to weigh each individual using scales at the meeting location on the day of the tour. If you report your weight incorrectly and then weigh over the limit on the day then we will not be able to accommodate you and you will receive no refund. Please contact us if you have questions about weight distribution before booking.
- Weight limit for tandem kayak is 420 lbs *Individual weight limit of 230 lbs still applies. You will automatically be assigned a tandem kayak for a booking of 2 adults. We are a small company and only have a limited number of clear kayaks for each tour.
- If you have ANY medical conditions we need to be made aware of for your safety (including if you are pregnant) or if you have dietary restrictions then please advise us of this via email.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ohana Ocean Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience