Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a sunset catamaran cruise including handcrafted cocktails and snacks
- Marvel at the Maui sunset, one of mother nature's best 'light shows'
- See the nearby islands of Molokai, Lanai, and Kahoolawe from the water
- Look for dolphins as they swim and jump offshore
- Includes unlimited drinks from a premium bar and snacks
- Perfect way to end the day on Maui
Departure & Return
Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure at the Sea Maui kiosk located between Leilani's & Hula Grill on the beach walk at Whaler's Village. We validate 4 free hours at Whaler's Village parking structure. Please bring your ticket with you and present it at CHECK IN, before we depart. Mahalo!
What To Expect
Grab a handcrafted cocktail from the premium bar and snack on some “pupus” (appetizers) as you set sail for one of mother nature’s finest shows, Maui’s daily sunset. As you sail the waters near the island’s western shore, keep your eyes peeled for dolphins and the nearby islands of Lanai, Molokai, and Kahoolawe. Assuming the weather is good, be treated to a postcard-perfect sunset display of pink, purple, orange, and red light.
Celebrate your wonderful excursion on the water with a couple more snacks and drinks from the unlimited bar before heading back into the beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at least 24 hours in advance
- Barefoot sail, shoes will be collected before boarding
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Departure times vary throughout the year. PLEASE call to confirm your trip 24 hours in advance (808) SEA-MAUI. Please check in a half hour prior to departure.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a barefoot tour, your shoes will be collected before boarding and returned at the end of the sail. Please leave your fresh white tennis shoes and stilettos at home.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "I was slightly anxious about boarding the boat from the beach, but staff made it easy." See review
- "Make sure to have a Maui Mule, they are phenomenal." See review
- "just be warned the booze is not top shelf, or even medium shelf, but they keep it flowing and they will mix whatever you want and there are no limits." See review