Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour whale-watching double-decker catamaran cruise from Lahaina
- Observe humpback whales interact with one another
- Learn about the physiology and behavior of whales from naturalist-guides
- Children will enjoy participating in the Junior Naturalist Program
- Choose from a variety of departure times to suit your schedule
- Whale sightings are guaranteed or you can take the tour again for free!
Departure & Return
Across the street from Banyan Tree Park Check-in 45 minutes prior to departure tour time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and under are always free but need to be accounted for on the booking
- Please check in 45 minute prior to your departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Collapsible wheelchairs may be accommodated if the passenger can walk onto or be assisted onto the vessel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Whale Foundation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We went out at 9 a.m. on a cloudy, rainy morning, which worked to our advantage." See review