Explore our promoted experiences
- Relaxing fun-filled Comino cruise
- Visit in the afternoon to avoid crowds
- Swim, snorkel, and explore the island
- See a spectacular sunset from the water
- Open bar of beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected towns
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Throughout your time on the boat, you’ll have access to unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks, and the onboard bar offers snacks and other beverages for sale. Rent snorkeling gear to see what’s beneath the surface of the water, then rinse off the salt using the boat’s fresh water showers.
Head to the island beach to relax in the sunshine, or book a scuba diving trip while you’re on Comino (contact operator after booking for details). There are also bathroom facilities and an air-conditioned cabin onboard, so you can stay comfortable throughout the day.
In the evening, you’ll have wonderful views of a Mediterranean sunset as you cruise back to the island of Malta. This Comino cruise excursion concludes with return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Supreme Travel Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience